It probably comes as no surprise that employees who feel valued are more motivated, responsible, and productive. The happier an employee is, the better the results they will deliver.
This eLearning course is designed to help supervisors and managers in developing and maintaining a confident, motivated workforce that is driven to attain worthwhile goals.
By the end of this workshop you should be able to:
- define motivation and what part you play in motivating your team
- understand the different ways to motivate a team member, with particular reference to psychology
- recognise how different personality types require different methods of motivation:
- Setting SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Timed) goals
- Understand how to maintain motivation in yourself as well as your team members.
If you have any questions about this course, please contact REINSW Training on (02) 9264 2343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org