As a manager or staff member you need to ensure that you work safely, and in a safe work environment. But what does that actually mean, and how can a small business ensure it maintains a compliant and safe environment? This eLearning course will teach you the basics of Work Health and Safety (WHS) so that you are better-informed and equipped.
All businesses, large and small, must have effective work health and safety (WHS) programs.
However, some small businesses find it hard to develop a plan that successfully prevents injuries and illnesses. If you’re struggling to find the time, money, and resources for injury and illness prevention this course will help you.
This eLearning course is designed to teach you the following::
- What is a workplace health & safety plan?
- What should management commit to
- How should employees be involved
- What is a Safety Committee and why you should have one
- How to identify and control common workplace hazards
- How to report and investigate an accident or incident.
- Why a periodic review of your WHS plan is critical.